Auf der Nordic Atari Show wurde eine neue Version (0.173) von AtarICQ vorgestellt. Die wesentlichen Änderungen:
- Program license changed to freeware (read more in HYP)
NOTE: Naggings and registration procedure are completely removed.
- A bug that caused RSC objects to be positioned wrongly under MagiC (only when the 3d-rendering of objects disabled), has been fixed.
- There was a bug in the popup menu for opening TABs (CTRL+T), which would result in offline AIM users being listed as offline ICQ users in this popup.
- If the width of contact window was set lower than 100 pixels, the width would be adjusted to 100 at next relaunch of the program. (NOTE: Smallest allowed width is now set to 40 pixels!)
- A number of visual and functional glitches regarding the contact list behaviour, redraws and its sliders has been fixed.
- Several stability issues have been resolved, especially involving the log on procedure as well as contacts going online/offline.
- A bug in the text buffer management has been fixed. The bug would prevent the text buffer from being limited to the value specified in „scrollback“.
- AtarICQ now remembers the path of the texture files next time you call the file selector to specify a new background image for contact list.
- AtarICQ will keep track of which TABs were open upon the time of termination, and make sure they are there on next launch of the program.
Erstellt am 11.Jul.2008 von johannes